San Diego Eye Bank® Physician Membership
San Diego Eye Bank® membership is open to ophthalmologists. Your membership is essential to accomplish the many important services provided through our organization.
With your help, we can continue the many missions of the San Diego Eye Bank. During the last few years, we have grown by adding a number of new services and departments. These include corneal tissue for endothelial keratoplasty; our Family Service Department to better service our hospitals, hospices, and donor families; expansion of our research commitments and projects co-sponsored by the San Diego Eye Bank®; and the purchase of new state-of-the-art equipment for physician member use.
- Surgical privileges at the San Diego Eye Bank® Refractive Laser Center
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment, including: VISX Star S4 IR™ and IntraLase® Femtosecond Laser 60 hertz, WaveScan WaveFront™, Pentacam, and Confocal.
- Support of certified technical staff with over 24 years combined experience in laser refractive surgery
- FREE member training and certification on our equipment with complimentary surgical eyes for training
- Discounts on continuing medical educational activities for ophthalmic technical staff
- Support of the San Diego County Ophthalmic Medical Assistant Association
- Gratis corneal tissue for surgical expeditions and special cases through the International Cornea Project®
San Diego Eye Bank® Registration
To begin the registration process, please download our registration form and
fax it to 858-565-7368.
Contact the San Diego Eye Bank®
To discuss our entire range of eye bank physician membership benefits, contact the San Diego Eye Bank®.
The state-of-the-art San Diego Eye Bank® Excimer Laser Center is a community resource for both patients and physicians. Since it opened in 1996, thousands of patients have benefited from laser vision correction surgery at the facility.
At the San Diego Eye Bank®, we are dedicated to providing medical education programs that feature internationally known speakers and the latest issues surrounding ocular tissue collection, distribution, and processing.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits that accompany San Diego Eye Bank physician membership, please contact us today.
San Diego Eye Bank®
9246 Lightwave Ave., Suite 120
San Diego, CA 92123
Toll Free: 800-EYE-BANK
An organization for United Sight.
Serving the unserved.