- Advanced Medical Optics Inc. (AMO®)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Tissue Banks
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators
- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO®)
- Deseret International
- Donate Life America
- Donate Life California
- Eye Bank Association of America
- Eye Physicians Medical Group Inc.
- Foundation Fighting Blindness(SM)
- Glaucoma Research Foundation
- International Cornea Project®
- Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology®
- La Jolla Laser Vision
- Dr. Nanduri’s Associated Eye Surgeons Medical Group
- North County Laser Associates
- Pan American Association of Ophthalmology
- San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office
- Sanford Feldman, MD
- S.E.E. International
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- United Sight
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine– Anatomical Services
- Vision of Children
The state-of-the-art San Diego Eye Bank® Excimer Laser Center is a community resource for both patients and physicians. Since it opened in 1996, thousands of patients have benefited from laser vision correction surgery at the facility.
At the San Diego Eye Bank®, we are dedicated to providing medical education programs that feature internationally known speakers and the latest issues surrounding ocular tissue collection, distribution, and processing.
If you would like to learn more about cornea, and other ocular tissue donations, for transplant surgery, research, and education, contact the San Diego Eye Bank® today.
San Diego Eye Bank®
9246 Lightwave Ave., Suite 120
San Diego, CA 92123
Toll Free: 800-EYE-BANK
An organization for United Sight.
Serving the unserved.